A Greek seasoning blend that makes sheet pan dinners and one-pot meals easy peasy. This traditional, herb-heavy blend is perfect for weeknights when you want to press the easy-button. Just toss some veggies and bone-in chicken with some olive oil, sprinkle on the Greek Seasoning Blend and you have dinner in thirty minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Is Greek Seasoning Blend Made Of?
Greek seasoning is a blend of herbs that grow well in the Mediterranean as well as some imported spices such as nutmeg and cinnamon.
All of the ingredients are easy to find in your local market so feel free to make a big batch and make your cooking that much easier.
SOME COMMON INGREDIENTS
How To Use This Seasoning
- sprinkle on fish, chicken or pork before or after baking
- add to a basic vinaigrette to add more flavor to your salads
- sprinkle on a buttered baked potato
- add to soups
- add to egg or chicken salad
- add to naan dough for even more flavor
- add to a southern cornbread batter
- add to an Irish traditional soda bread recipe to fuse Greek and Irish cuisine
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below! Take a picture and tag us @FusionCraftiness #FusionCraftiness on Instagram for a chance to be featured in our Insta Stories:)