Inspired by Asian cooking, this cilantro and ginger shrimp recipe is easy and quick to make. Cilantro, ginger, garlic, scallions and a few spices are dumped into a food processor for an instant marinade. Just pan-fry this shrimp and drizzle some fresh lime juice and dinner is served. This weeknight dinner will be a real treat for the family.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Pan Fry Shrimp?
Shrimp cooks up quick making this a perfect weeknight meal. Simply marinate your shrimp in your favorite sauces and cook in a hot pan. Dinner is on the table five minutes later!
This recipe is Asian inspired but consider other flavor families with shrimp.
- curry paste + yogurt
- BBQ sauce
- Italian dressing
- cajun seasoning + oil
- butter + garlic
- green chutney
Sides To Serve With Shrimp
- Citrus Summer Slaw – This makes a big batch you can enjoy all week long.
- Easy Vegetarian Hot & Sour Soup – This soup cooks up really quickly.
- Roasted Cauliflower – Roasted veggies are easy, just toss some veggies with some oil, salt and pepper and throw on a sheet pan. While this is baking you can prep your shrimp.
- Remoulade – Sometimes a spicy mayo dipping sauce adds just the right touch.
- The Bevys – Don’t forget the drinks. If you have a little extra time, whip up some refreshing drinks that are perfect for Summer or anytime.
WHy I love This Recipe
It’s quick, easy and perfect for either a weeknight treat or entertaining on the weekends.
Do you want to be stuck in the kitchen while everyone else is mingling? This recipe can be prepped before your guests arrive with only about ten minutes in the kitchen at mealtime. Want extra convenience? Serve with some store-bought crusty bread and a salad kit. Too easy!
- Be careful not to overcook your shrimp. Once it changes from translucent to opaque, remove from heat.
- Have everything else ready and set on the table before the first shrimp hits the pan.
- Make sure your bevy’s are also on the table.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below! Take a picture and tag us @FusionCraftiness #FusionCraftiness on Instagram for a chance to be featured in our Insta Stories:)